In this job, you can expect a lot of challenges on the system architecture side, delve into the principles of microservices development, and most importantly, it's a job that offers great opportunities for self-development and a real impact on the look and direction of the product.
What you can expect in your daily work:
- we care about the quality of the code (multi-level code review),
- work on the development of the product (mainly creating new functionality + maintenance),
- we work according to the principles of Scrum,
- regular exchange of knowledge during code review and technical meetings,
- we appreciate openness about your strengths and weaknesses - we make sure that every employee has a path for development.
- 15 000 - 20 000 PLN net (B2B contract).
Technologies we rely on:
- CSS (SCSS),
- Nuxt.js + Vue.js,
- Vue Test Utils (unit tests).
Additional methodologies and tools:
- minimum of one year of experience in a popular JS framework (Vue.js preferred),
- good knowledge of SASS/SCSS,
- good knowledge of HTML 5,
- familiarity and experience working with REST API,
- practical experience with Git,
- familiarity with any CSS methodology e.g. BEM, OOCSS etc.,
- openness to continuous development and optimization of your own code and work,
- good communication and teamwork skills,
- self-organization - you are joining a young team so we expect you to be responsive to problems,
- Knowledge of English - a level that allows you to work with technical documentation (not only reading and understanding, but also editing or creating),
- B1 level of Polish.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with SPA (single page applications) or Universal Web Applications,
- experience in writing Unit Tests,
- knowledge of Cypress framework,
- knowledge of Gherkin syntax,
- knowledge of Dockers and containerization.
- private medical care,
- financing of computer equipment,
- possibility to choose remote or stationary work in our office in Cracow,
- integration events offline and online,
- access to the company library with the possibility of its expansion.
- We are young company, which recently received business and financial support from investors.
- If you have an open mind and like challenges - we have a lot in common! :)
- Architecture of our system is innovative, but at the same time complex, which requires out-of-the-box thinking in the context of development, as well as business approach.
- Because this is a great place to grow! You will be part of a core team where you have a real impact on the product.